Explore MICM Owners Corporation
MICM Property has been a long standing provider of owners corporation (formerly body corporate) services. Our size, team of qualified professionals, high standards of customer service and market leading systems set us apart from smaller industry service providers, there whose service provision is often hindered by lack of staff or structured systems.
Managing brand-new developments, MICM Property often consults from the initial design phase. Our talented team will ascertain accurate figures, while offering valuable insights, creating commercial efficiencies and generating inspired partnerships for developers. Applying the highest standards of cost-effective service, our owners corporation expertise includes:
- Initialising new sites, setting new rules and implementing operating procedures
- Resolving builder/developer issues and monitoring building warranties
- Ensuring essential services standards are met
- Establishing budgets, maintenance plans and sinking funds
- Tendering and contracting for services
- Maintaining financial liquidity through effective reporting and systems
High-Rise / Low-Impact
In conjunction with the City of Melbourne, MICM Property helped develop Green Apartment Living, a ground-breaking program of energy and sustainability initiatives for high-rise apartment buildings. Introduction of the environmentally friendly program has led to across-the-board energy and water savings, improved recycling, and regularly passes on financial benefits to owners corporations
Transparent Fee Structure
MICM Property offers an all-inclusive, fixed fee approach. Many owners corporation managers charge exorbitant fees for everyday tasks, while our competitive fees offer certainty and can be fully budgeted to cover administration – with no nasty surprises.